Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Their First Baby

Beyonce announced that she is pregnant with her first child at the MTV Video Music Awards last night.

After months of speculation mounting about when the couple would start a family, Beyonce revealed that she and husband Jay-Z are expecting their first baby.

The 'Best Thing I Never Had' singer wore an orange gown and proudly presenting a baby bump on the red carpet last night and reportedly told reporters: "I have a surprise!"
 
After performing 'Love On Top' at the awards ceremony last night the 29-year-old opened her tuxedo jacket and rubbed her growing tummy, while the celebrity-studded audience cheered
 
She said: "Tonight, I want you to stand up on your feet,. I want you to feel the love that's growing inside me!"
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHANGIA MAWAZO YAKO HAPA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...